Streamline Your Workflow With Cutting-Edge Vascular Reporting Software
Elevate the depth and quality of your reporting, improving physician, nurse, and technician productivity along the way.
Designed by clinicians for clinicians, Fivos’ customized vascular reporting software solutions streamline clinical workflows for vascular health. The impact: faster clinical decisions and better health outcomes at lower cost.
Our vascular reporting software uses structured DICOM reporting to provide the consistency and data integrity you expect, along with the flexible configuration options you need to support the uniqueness of your business.
A comprehensive workflow, designed specifically for vascular surgical procedures.
Our surgical workflow is designed for real-time documentation and charge capture. Using our sketch based Graphical Fusion Workflow Technology, nurses and technicians accurately and thoroughly capture the procedure details in real-time, creating an operative note that it is ready for physician review and signature at case completion.
- Sketch-Driven Procedural Log Generation: Document procedure details throughout the case with built-in graphical annotation icons to create consistent, structured nursing logs and operative notes.
- FDA GUDID Inventory Integration: Accurately select devices used throughout the case with real-time integration to the FDA Global Unique Device Identification database.
- MindRay Patient Monitoring Integration: Automatically populate vital sign monitoring data into the procedure note.
- Real-Time Coding and CPT Capture: Increase accuracy, optimize charge capture, and shorten billing cycles. As you document, CPT and charge codes are triggered and sent to your billing system.
A more complete picture for physicians—anywhere, anytime.
As the industry leader in vascular reporting software, we understand that timeliness of treatment directly impacts patient outcomes. Our physician workflow is designed to put the right information at the fingertips of the physician, leading to faster turnaround times and increased physician satisfaction.
- Browser-Based Workflow: Securely access our web-based workflow solutions from anywhere, anytime.
- Historical Import: Prior exams, images, and sketches are presented within the reading physician workflow to help quickly assess disease progression leading to faster, more complete interpretations.
- Fellow and Resident Workflows: Exams for review are automatically queued to the supervising physician saving time and ensuring safe and complete oversight.