Fivos Women’s Health
Fivos Women’s Health Reporting Modules
As a leader in diagnostic ultrasound reporting, Fivos Women’s Health helps providers enhance patient care in all stages of life.
We help health systems improve communication between clinicians and patients with multimedia structured reports that take your OB/Gyn reporting to a whole new level—all within a single, secure platform that includes:
Scalable and vendor-neutral to meet the needs of your health system
Fivos is built to support the complexity of your system with a single backend database, creating consistency in reporting and a consolidated data repository for OB/GYN reporting, analysis, and research.
Multiple ultrasound vendors? No problem. Our DICOM structured reporting engine consistently and accurately maps measurements from multiple ultrasound vendors.
Enterprise Features include:
- Off-cart viewing of images; Fivos is an enterprise—not a workstation-based—solution
- Bi-directional integration with any EMR/HIS to update charts and provide alerts and notifications
- Single sign-on with integration capabilities to Active Directory
- Role-based access controls
- Configurable multi-level reporting workflows
- DICOM worklist management
- ICD10 and CPT code billing integration
The path to better women’s health reporting workflow
Text-based narrative reporting is a thing of the past. Fivos integrates your OB/GYN images and reporting workflows into a single solution with a focus on improving patient care and efficiency.
Our OB/GYN study viewer allows for quick and easy study navigation. Clinicians can view patient study details, including images, cine-loops, data, and reports for screening and diagnostic purposes—all in a single workflow. Configure the screen layout and viewer format to your preferred workflow to optimize reading efficiency.
Multiple search criteria, smooth navigation through a selected subset of study images or cine-loops, and side-by-side comparison capabilities for previous reports and images supports timely diagnosis and better patient care.
Fivos offers a complete clinical reporting toolkit that improves outcomes throughout all stages of life.
- IVF workflow including Folliculometry Assessment testing and Stimulation Planning
- Multiple growth charts for fetal biometry, including long bones
- Comprehensive anatomy and fetal doppler assessment
- Automatic calculations for gestational age and percentile based upon ultrasound biometry and fetal weight
- Multiple gestation support with longitudinal monitoring for fetal growth throughout the pregnancy period
- Integration with TomTec for 3D/4D ultrasound post-processing